WAMCSE 2022 | Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
1. Who can enter?
This Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
You may not enter the Promotion if you are: (i) our employee or are anyone working for our agencies or suppliers that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) anyone else who we may have previously told in writing that they cannot enter; and (iii) any family members of (i) or (ii) above.
Entry into this Promotion is free.
Only one entry per person is permitted.
2. Promotion period
This Promotion commences at 08:00 am on Wednesday the 18th of May 2022 and ends at 02:30 pm on Friday the 20th of May (“Promotion Period”). Entries received after this end time will not be eligible for entry.
3. How to enter
To enter, during the Promotion Period, you must:
Submit your contact details via the promotion form which is available at
4. Selection of the winner
There will be one prize winner randomly drawn from valid entries received. The prize draw will take place at the closing of the WAMCSE Conference on Friday the 20th of May 2022.
5. Invalid entries
The following entries are not valid entries for the purpose of the Promotion: (a) any derogatory, racist, sexist, obscene, offensive, misleading, fraudulent, or inappropriate content; (b) any information or material which would otherwise violate any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; and (c) any incomplete entries or entries missing critical information.
6. Winner notification
Where you are selected as the winner, we will notify you by email and text within seven business days. We will need to verify you have submitted a valid entry, and once verified you will be declared a winner and we will let you know. You must claim your prize by no later than three months after we have let you know. If you do not claim your prize by then, we will select an alternative winner.
There is one individual prize of:
1 x Pair of Surface Headphones 2 (Black)
8. Claiming a prize
Please come and pick up your prize in person at the closing of the WAMCSE Conference, or from our office at 86 Walters Drive, Osborne Park, WA, 6017. If collecting from our offices, please ring the bell at reception. You will need to bring suitable identification to claim your prize. Arrangement may, at our discretion, be made to deliver the prize to your address in Australia.
9. Promotion of winners
Part of the criteria for a valid entry is that you have agreed to allow us to use your likeness, imagery, and full name on our website, in social media and editorial content where you are selected as a winner of a prize.
- Our decision is final on all matters related to this Promotion.
- We may refuse to award any prize to anyone who we (in our sole discretion) believe has violated these Terms and Conditions or gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The prizes, or any portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable – including for cash.
- We will not be liable for any prizes that are lost, stolen or damaged and will not replace them.
- You are responsible for all expenses you incur in connection with this Promotion and any taxes that may apply to prizes.
- You promise that your submitted entry is an original creation of yours that does not infringe the rights (including copyright, confidentiality, any other intellectual property rights, or privacy rights) of anyone else. You assign all intellectual property rights in your entry to us and consent to any use of your entry and any act and omission in relation to your entry, which may otherwise infringe any applicable moral rights.
- We may, at any time, amend the criteria for the validity of entries, who may enter (including age and place of residence) and to disqualify anyone who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers or tries to tamper with the entry process. Failure by us to enforce any of our rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be run as planned, then we may cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion.
- To the extent legally permitted, you participate in this Promotion and take the prizes entirely at your own risk and indemnify us and any of our suppliers associated with this Promotion in respect of any claim for damages, losses, expenses, accidents, injuries, property damage or loss of life that may incur in connection with this Promotion, including any prize.
- We and any of our suppliers associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any damage, loss, or expense (including any indirect or consequential loss) arising in connection with this Promotion, including any prize, except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded by law. Nothing is intended to restrict, exclude, or modify any rights you may have that cannot be restricted, excluded, or modified at law, including the statutory consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of Australia and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in WA, Australia.